Rain Forest, Beach and Bio Bay Kayak Trio
Enjoy a day of rainforest hiking, waterfall exploration, even swimming in chilly mountain pools in Puerto Rico! After stopping for some lunch, begin the Bio Bay Kayak portion of the trip. A great combination trip for those who want a little bit of everything!
- Pregnant Women
- People with either heart, back, neck, wrist, or arm problems
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Weight limits: 450 lbs per double kayak, 250 lbs per person.
- All participants must be physically fit to handle a kayak with paddles.
Rates & Duration
Price – $135 | Duration – 10 Hour
Tour The Best of Puerto Rico
- Enjoy a day of rainforest hiking, waterfall exploration, even swimming in chilly mountain pools in Puerto Rico!
- Then, after a delicious lunch break of local Puerto Rican cuisine, get ready for a kayaking adventure to the island’s amazing bioluminescent “Laguna Grande,” where you experience the rare phenomenon of glowing, sparkling water, existing in only four other places on earth!
- One of the most spectacular sights on a night trip in Caribbean waters is seeing hundreds of tiny, star-like bioluminescent plankton scintillating like a starry sky as you move through the dark water. Wave your paddle through the water in front of you, and be mesmerized by the tiny glowing specs of plankton or Dinoflagellates which are tiny unicellular marine plankton, also known as fire plants.
What to Know
- Cost per person: $135
- Kayak Tour Distance: One mile each way
- Ages: All family members welcome, must be physically fit to hike and to handle a kayak with paddles (children five+ years)
- Max Weight: For a two adults kayak, 450 pounds
- Transportation: Hotel Pick up and Drop off Transportation is included in the tour