Join us for one of the most spectacular sights. Beautiful and natural bioluminescence on a night trip in Caribbean waters! Reserve today!
Culebra Power Boat & Bioluminescent Bay Combo
Provided by Snorkel and Beach Tour
Call to book for groups larger than 6 people.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5 - 12
Snorkel & Relax on This Amazing Tour
Indulge at sea and travel aboard Tobias Power Boat where you can snorkel in the Culebra Virgin reefs. You can also eat, drink, and relax at world-famous Beach Flamenco.
We take our guests to secluded coves only accessible by boat. Explore the Luis Peña Nature Reserve’s beaches where sea turtles nest and the underwater sea life will amaze you with a variety of fish and colorful reef gardens.
- Lunch (Choose one):
- Turkey and Bacon Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
- Ham and Salami Sandwich includes swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce
- Veggie Wrap: Roasted white and red onion, pepper, parsley, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- Unlimited soft drinks and complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks in the afternoon
- Local beer available at cash bar
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our “Sea Ladder”
Kayaking Tour (2 Hours)
We start our Bio Bay Kayaking Tour at the beach of “Las Croabas,” a small fishing village located on the extreme northeastern tip of Puerto Rico.
Here, you have a brief safety session and review kayaking basics, the rules of the road (or waterways), and a review of the importance of keeping any disturbance of the pristine environment of the bioluminescent lagoon to a minimum.
Then, we launch our kayaks and head for a hidden opening in the mangroves at the northern end of the beach. Upon entering the mangroves, we follow a channel for a mile that leads to the Laguna Grande.
- Pregnant women
- People with either heart, back, neck, wrist, or arm problems
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Weight limits: 425 lbs combined per double kayak, 250 lbs per single
- All participants must be physically fit to handle a kayak with paddles.