Join us for one of the most spectacular sights. Beautiful and natural bioluminescence on a night trip in Caribbean waters! Reserve today!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
Fajardo Catamaran and Bio Bay Kayak Tour
This great combination tour includes our most popular tour, a kayak paddle through the bio bay, and also a six-hour catamaran cruise complete with snorkeling (gear provided), an all-you-can-eat buffet, and complimentary beverages (including some refreshingly tropical libations).
Catamaran Tour (6 Hours)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (cold cuts, tuna and pasta salads, local fruits, and snacks)
- Afternoon complimentary piña colada and rum punch drinks
- Quality snorkeling gear provided
- Small size gear for children
- Flotation devices
- Snorkeling instructions
- Fun water slide
- Easy access to the water using our sea ladder
Kayaking Tour (2 Hours)
We start our Bio Bay Kayaking Tour at the beach of “Las Croabas,” a small fishing village located on the extreme northeastern tip of Puerto Rico.
Here, you have a brief safety session and review kayaking basics, the rules of the road (or waterways), and a review of the importance of keeping any disturbance of the pristine environment of the bioluminescent lagoon to a minimum.
Then, we launch our kayaks and head for a hidden opening in the mangroves at the northern end of the beach. Upon entering the mangroves, we follow a channel for a mile that leads to the Laguna Grande.
- Pregnant women
- People with either heart, back, neck, wrist, or arm problems
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Weight limits: 425 lbs combined per double kayak, 250 lbs per single
- All participants must be physically fit to handle a kayak with paddles